Mission / Vision Statement
- To ensure welfare of labourers
- To oversee increase in prosperity
- To create healthy and cordial industrial relations between the labourers and employer
- To mediate in industrial complaints/disputes and ensure industrial peace.
- To enforce various labour laws, thereby ensuring welfare of the workers.
- To provide relief and due benefits to labourers through judicial work.
- To ensure education, rehabilitation and other welfare of released child labourers
through National Child Labour Projects.
- To undertake survey and research work under various labour laws.
- To generate revenue for the state by receiving registration fee under different