Approval Procedure for Registration/Renewal
1. Application shall be received online by the competent authority at the department. The competent Authority shall check the application and the documents submitted.
2. If the application is not complete or any document is not legible or not fulfilling the criterion of required document
o The competent authority will seek a clarification from the applicant.
o Applicant shall be int imated about the same through Email/SMS & the clarifications sought shall become visible in the web interface under the application details.
Applicant shall suffice the shortfalls/required information and submit the application.
3. If the application is complete, the concerned authority shall approve it and the user/applicant shall be instructed to pay the fees.
4. User shall login into the system, check the application & click on the “Make Payment” Button. Payment can be done with the help e-mitra or bank gateway.
5. After payment, the citizen will able to download the signed(scanned) certificate from the web portal as well as from the LDMS system using his/her login credentials.
Application Disposal Workflow by the Department is as follows:-