Registration on Portal & Mapping of Existing Users
For New User & Existing Users of LDMS Application:-
Register on https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in website
You can register by using these options:-
1. If you have BhamashahID then click on first radio button. After click on button you have to enter BhamashahID and click on Next Button.
2. If you have both Bhamashah and Aadhar ID (UID) then click on Second radio button. After click on button you have to enter both bhamashah id andaadhar card id and click
on next Button.
3. If you have only AadharID (UID) then click on Third radio button. After click on button you have to enter aadhar card id and click on Next Button.
4. If you have only Udhyog Aadhaar Number (UAN) then click on Fourth radio button. After click on button you have to enter udhyogaadhaar number and click on Next Button.
If you don’t have none of the above you can register with social networking also:
o You can register With Facebook account after click on facebook button.
o You can register With Google account after click on google button.
5. After registering and logging on SSO Portal, user will be shown different icons to browse Departmental Portals of the Government.
6. Click on “Labour Department Management System (LDMS)” icon.
7. After this, system asks the user whether he/she is already registered with LDMS or not:-
o If Yes, then click on ‘Yes’ radio button:
The user will be asked to enter his/her LDMS Login ID & Password for mapping with SSO ID. This is one time activity, thereafter, in subsequent sessions upon entering
SSO ID & selecting LDMS portal, the user will automatically come to his/her respective screen in LDMS portal.
o If No, then click on ‘No’ radio button The user will be asked to update his/her profile by updating the following details:-
2. House No./Plot No.
After submitting the form, user will automatically come to his/her respective screen in LDMS portal.